My presentation in Seattle on 13 December 2009, “Unanswered Questions: Was 9/11 an Inside Job?”, was uploaded to YouTube a few days ago by Michael L. Sparks. Mike is a 1988 graduate of Liberty University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in history education. He leads a non-profit, think-tank, the 1st Tactical Studies Group (Airborne), originally based out of Fort Bragg, North Carolina. They have field-tested and validated military equipment, offering their assessments for no charge to the U.S. Army and industry. This is an innovative and important contribution to the public good, which he conceived as a complement to traditional evaluations, which are not always impartial and objective.
The World Trade Centre smoulders on 11 September 2001. Photograph: Alex Fuchs/AFP/Getty
Mike has been involved in amphibious infantry, combat engineer, logistics, civil affairs, special forces, light M113A3 Gavin mechanized infantry, and medium-heavy Bradley mechanized infantry units throughout his 28-year career. He has also been a featured guest on “The Real Deal”, discussing controversial issues related to the assassination of JFK and the events of 9/11, including an analysis of the witness reports at the Pentagon. His background and keen intelligence make him an excellent guest, who has an original and distinctive point of view. Those interviews are archived at radiofetzer.blogspot.com. His website may be found at combatreform.org/.
A prior service Marine NCO and officer, Mike is a graduate of Infantry Training School, Camp Pendleton, California; Officer Candidate School, Platoon Leaders Course, Junior and Senior, The (Officer) Basic School, Infantry Officers Course; Advanced Course Phase I, Israeli Airborne School; Combat LifeSaver and U.S. Army Airborne and Retention Schools. His numerous articles on military excellence have been published in U.S. Army Infantry, Armor, Air Defense Artillery Online, Special Warfare, Logician, the Rucksack, Armed Forces Journal International, National Guard, Marine Corps Gazette, U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings, Behind the Lines, SOF, Mountain Bike, Fort Bragg POST, and Fort Benning Bayonet and Military Review. He edited and helped write the highly regarded book, Air-Mech-Strike: Asymmetric Maneuver Warfare for the 21st Century, for retired Brigadier General David Grange’s Air-Mech-Strike Study Group (AMS-SG), which is now being prepared for its 3rd edition.
9/11, Mysterious Passengers, Courtroom Malfeasance – Mike Sparks / Peggy Carter interviewed on “The Real Deal” with Jim Fetzer (9 December 2009)
James Bond / Ft. Hood / JFK / 9/11 – Mike Sparks interviewed on “The Real Deal” with Jim Fetzer (13 November 2009)
Nazis, UFOs and James Bond! – Mike Sparks interviewed on “The Real Deal” with Jim Fetzer (8 June 2009)
“Unanswered Questions: Was 9/11 an Inside Job?” (13 December 2009)
4 thoughts on ““Unanswered Questions: Was 9/11 an ‘Inside Job’?”, Seattle, 13 December 2009”
I would be very glad if you were to read these pieces and get back:
"No evidence that Muslims hijacked planes on 9/11" by Elias Davidsson
"Phone calls from the 9/11 Airliners" by David Ray Griffin
"New Proof of Video Fakery on 9/11" by Jim Fetzer
In addition, I have in my hands a copy of the FAA Registry, which shows that AA 11, which allegedly hit WTC-1, and AA 77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon, were not deregistered until January 14, 2002;
and that United 175, which allegedly hit WTC-2, and United 93, which allegedly crashed in Shanksville, were not deregistered until September 28, 2005, all of which suggests that these were phantom flights.
I have just one, really. To any free-thinking person, it is obvious that there was no plane at the Pentagon, or at Shanksville, so where did the planes/bodies of those who perished, actually go?
That has bugged me for a while, but I never thought to ask anyone about it before.
Thanks for the post, Charger. Here are some abbreviated replies:
(1) I viewed it several times years ago and concluded that, while Files knows a lot about the assassination, he wasn't actually there. If he had been where he claimed and fired the shot that hit JFK in the right temple, he would have reported that the limo had been brought to a halt to set him up for the hit. He didn't mention it, which means that he wasn't there. I am intrigued by the weapon he mentions, however, the Remington "Fireball", which could have been used to take him out.
(2) There is quite a lot about Wellstone on this very blog, if you check it. Three blogs, in fact, which covers the basics. In addition to what you can find here, there is more on my public issues web site, which is at http://assassinationscience.com. And google "Was Cheney Murdering Aemricans?", which I published in OpEdNews, which reviews the case and discusses several others. Let me know if you want anything more.
(3) There are quite a few new videos that are extremely worthwhile, inclulding "Zero", "Missing Links" , "9/11 Mysteries", "7/7 Ripple Effect", "9/11 Ripple Effect", and "Bringing the Truth Home". "Zeitgeist" is also very good. Several recent presentations of mine are archived on this blog, including under "Conspiracy Theories: A Triple-Header". "Alex, I think, goes a bit off the deep end, but his heart is in the right place.
Thanks for posting. If you have additional questions, just let me know.
Dear Mr. Fetzer,
I have several questions, and I don't know if you have answered them in another form, elsewhere, so I hope you don't mind that I ask here.
1. Regarding your research on the JFK assassination, how do you regard the interview of James Files with Wim Dankbaar (I saw it on google video, called "I Shot JFK," or something to that effect)?
2. How is the progress of your investigation of Senator Wellstone's assassination? I saw a video some time ago, but I didn't see anything else, as your footage of the JFK and 9/11 investigations overshadow it.
3. I seem to remember that you suggested watching Loose Change some time back, and I was wondering what you felt about similar movies (Zeitgeist et al). Also, what you feel about the conspiracy of the New World Order/Bilderberg group, put forth by Alex Jones in films such as EndGame?
I appreciate that you are busy, but I hope you can answer me sometime, sir.
With much respect,
An Englishman abroad.