Over the past several years certain certain US mass shootings receive round-the-clock coverage yet often possess curious features which are ignored and merely accepted “as reported” by less-than-trustworthy corporate media. Bizarre circumstance and the sometimes inexplicable actions of officials, victims, eyewitnesses and would-be culprits give rise to concern that government agencies and news media act in certain ways to embellish some incidents while short-circuiting the dissemination of vital information.
In the flood of information following such heavily-covered tragedies there are sometimes enough anomalies in routine reporting to develop serious cause for concern and intensified scrutiny. The Marjory Stoneman Douglas mass shooting is one such event. Below is a list and brief discussion of what this author believes to be the most glaring inconsistencies and overall problems evident in information and coverage of the Parkland incident that necessitate further consideration of the overall event.
1. Missing Surveillance Video. Ensconced in a locale boasting a $600,000 media property value. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is among the most modern and well-funded in Florida. Like other schools throughout the state, the campus was equipped with a comprehensive video monitoring system of buildings’ interior passages and exterior walkways. The Broward County School District is withholding video taken during the February 14 ,2018 mass shooting at the school that could reveal exactly how the event transpired. It appears that some video may have been obtained by the Miami Herald, which posted it with the headline, “Video Shows Blood-Smeared Floor, Body Inside Douglas Classroom.” The article has since been removed from the newspaper’s website.
2. Scripted Lines? A Stoneman Douglas high school junior and ROTC member, Colton Haab, who sought to participate in a CNN TownHall broadcast on February 21, claimed the cable network provided him with a list of “scripted questions.” “I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinions on my questions,” Haab explained to local ABC affiliate, WPLG-TV. “CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions, and it ended up being all scripted.” Haab said he was asked to prepare a speech and to ask about school safety and the prospect of veterans being employed as armed security guards in schools. The high schooler’s ideas and queries were prohibited by CNN. After being told he had to ask a scripted question, Haab decided not to attend the event. “I don’t think that it’s going get anything accomplished. It’s not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have,” Haab said.
Shortly thereafter Haab stated on FoxNews that based on his experience he believed all of the questions asked by Stoneman Douglas students and community members at the CNN TownHall were scripted.
3. Manufactured Dissent? Stoneman Douglas High students impacted by the event were rapidly mobilized by Democratic political leaders to advocate for the Party’s foremost rallying cries–strengthened gun control laws. News media including CNN and state and federal Democratic Party operatives, including Florida Representative and former Democratic Party National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, advised key Stoneman students in organizing the #NeverAgain movement and arranging protests, including a lobbying trip to Tallahassee to meet with Florida legislators. Parkland, however, is represented by Democratic Representative Ted Deutch, another staunch gun control advocate.
I am closely monitoring the developing situation at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Broward County. The victims are weighing heavy in my heart as is the courage of the first responders on the scene. This senseless violence must end.
In times of tragedy, it is inspiring to see leaders like Sheriff @ScottJIsrael speak out for our community. We must honor these lives with action. https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/964506734676140032 …
Our kids will lead the way. The energy behind this march will be powerful. Our community will join with communities across America and mark my words, we will be relentless until we stop guns from killing more of our children. Join us. https://www.marchforourlives.com/
According to the New Yorker, Wasserman Schultz and her aides touched base with Stoneman junior and NeverAgain leader-in-training Jaclyn Corin on February 15–one day after the shooting. “Conversations with state representatives followed, and preliminary arrangements were made to bus a hundred Douglas students and fifteen chaperones to Tallahassee to address the state legislature. Yesterday, I asked Corin if she had been politically active before the shooting. ‘Not even a little bit,’ she said.”
Corin appears especially astute having absolutely no previous experience in issue-oriented politics. “The action has been so quick,” the 17-year-old told the Naples Daily News. “And that’s necessary because this is a fresh and open wound and we can’t let it close up. We need to do something about it before it just disappears like it always has.”
4. Experts Speak Out. Those with military and school administrative experience have begun to step forward and question various troubling elements of the Stoneman Douglas shooting. For example, John Bouchell, a militarily trained weapons expert, security expert and school administrator based in Florida tweeted at length about how Parkland differed greatly from his own experiences defending his school during an active shooter event.
My name is John Bouchell and I am not a bot. I was in school administration after spending a stint in the military. Let me explain: As usual, I was a teacher, a coach and later became an administrator. I worked at all three levels of public school in administration.
5. Reports of Multiple Shooters. In numerous interviews Stoneman Douglas students assertedthere was more than one shooter in Building 12 as the event proceeded. Parkland student Jalen Martin claims the United States Secret Service visited the high school’s campus weeks before the incident, altering the active shooter response protocol. Is this why Douglas school resource officer and Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson remained outside the classroom building as the carnage ensued? Another student claimed she saw and spoke to alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz in Building 12 during the event. A Stoneman Douglas teacher told MSNBC faculty were informed there would be an active shooter drill sometime during the spring semester, but were left in the dark as to the actual date or time of the exercise.
6. Crime Scene Demolition. Less than two days after the tragic shooting Broward County Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie proposed demolishing Building 12—the crime scene itself. The Florida State Legislature almost immediately agreed to help fund the tear down. One must ask why, just hours after the brutal deaths of 17 youths, plans for evidence destruction and a new memorial are even being pondered. “Just looking at that building and talking about it now, I have goosebumps out to my head [sic],” Runcie said. “I don’t know how teachers, students could get back in that building. I don’t even know how we’re going to open the whole campus, period.” Stoneman Douglas will join a long line of mass casualty event scenes, including Columbine, Aurora, and Sandy Hook, that have been destroyed.
7. Abandoned Law Enforcement Protocols. On the afternoon of February 14 Stoneman Douglas school resource officer and Broward Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson heard gunshots in Building 12 and rushed there but waited outside for four minutes as the massacre ensued. Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, who could not explain Peterson’s behavior, acknowledged Peterson’s inaction was captured in campus surveillance video and suspended the deputy without pay. Israel thereafter told the press, “We’re not going to to disclose the video at this time and we may never disclose the video.” Two additional deputies under Israel’s command Edward Eason and Guntis Treijs, were placed on administrative duties pending further investigation. Both deputies participated in 23 calls for service to Cruz’s home and may not have followed protocol.Two other Broward Sheriff’s deputies are under review for failing to further investigate repeated complaints concerning Cruz that may have prevented the shooting, WPLG reports. In 2014 Peterson was selected by Parkland as school resource officer of the year. He was in another campus building when he heard the initial shots.
Officer Scot Peterson didn’t engage Nikolas Cruz. I can only assume that this officer is a coward.
“I’m completely disgusted,” said Broward County Commissioner Michael Udine, a former mayor of Parkland whose daughter attends Stoneman Douglas. “There is nobody in authority talking to each other and every organization that had a chance to stop this completely failed our children from top to bottom.”
8. Fight to Establish Official Narrative. There is a very well-defined struggle to establish and defend the official government/law enforcement narrative of the Stoneman Douglas mass shooting and prevent any questioning of this storyline. This campaign is being led in part by cable news giant and Time Warner subsidiary CNN. Alternative media have been banished from YouTube for sharing differing views and analyses of the Parkland shooting and earlier mass casualty events. A recent “Community Guidelines” policy change provides for the Google subsidiary to eliminate any videos it perceives as “targeting the victims of tragedies,” thus de facto censoring many important critical analyses of such events.
On February 23 CNN directly petitioned YouTube to shutdown a channel run by libertarian commentator Alex Jones, claiming that its alternative reportage and commentary on the Parkland shooting runs afoul of YouTube’s policies. “On Wednesday, YouTube removed a video from InfoWars’ page for violating its policies on harassment and bullying,” CNN argued in a piece targeting “conspiracy theories.” “The video was titled, ‘David Hogg Can’t Remember His Lines In TV Interview.’” CNN reporters then “identified three similar YouTube videos from InfoWars and asked if they also violated YouTube’s policies. The YouTube spokesperson said the videos CNN sent were flagged to the policy team for review.” Under YouTube’s policy, if a user receives three strikes in a three month period their account is terminated. Such advocacy toward eliminating a media competitor and defending an official government narrative of such a controversial and still-unfolding event is especially concerning.
In another instance Isaac Green, a thoughtful and popular commentator running the Anti-School YouTube channel who proffered an array of unconventional perspectives on Stoneman Douglas and political controversies, had all of his videos removed by YouTube. Shortly thereafter Google locked Green out of his account entirely.
9. FBI Involvement. Ongoing internal investigations on law enforcement responses to the threats Cruz posed already reveal how the FBI alongside local law enforcement repeatedly failed to follow up on reports of the supposed assailant’s unusual behavior, weapons ownership, and disturbing online media posts. The FBI’s failure in this regard was condemned by Florida Governor Rick Scott and the US Justice Department. The bureau admitted an individual close to Cruz phoned the FBI’s Public Access Line on January 5 to report information concerning Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, unpredictable behavior and ominous social media posts. The party also stated that Cruz could likely carry out a mass shooting. The information was never forwarded to the FBI’s Miami office and investigated further.
Or was it? According to investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson, throughout the so-called “War on Terror” the FBI has been directly involved in cultivating terrorists through its network of informants, and often encouraging their activities. “Our nation’s top law enforcement agency, traditionally focused on investigating crimes after they occur,” writes Aaronson, “now operates more as an intelligence organization that tries to preempt crimes before they occur. But how many of these would-be terrorists would have acted were it not for an FBI agent provocateur helping them?” Was Cruz manipulated to take up arms against his Stoneman Douglas peers? Or, was he somehow maneuvered to the scene, as the observations of one eyewitness suggests, while other more capable gunmen carried out the slaughter?
10. Antipsychotic Drugs. According to the Florida Department of Children and Families, Nikolas Cruz was receiving mental health services from Henderson Behavioral Health and accordingly “taking medication” for alleged psychiatric ailments. In 2016 Cruz’s adoptive mother Lynda Cruz stated that her son suffered from depression, ADHD, and autism, suggesting how Cruz was regularly consuming a cocktail of potent drugs that may have impacted his behavior and judgement prior to the shooting. The psychoactive drugs used to treat depression and ADHD have profoundly complex and potentially debilitating side effects when taken separately that are only compounded if administered in unison. These include agitation, hyperactivity, psychosis, and are further linked to suicidal and homicidal actions. Given the mass media’s heavy dependence on drug company advertising, the role that psychiatric drugs may play in mass shootings is almost always downplayed in reportage on such events. “The drugs aren’t the only causative factor,” journalist and author Jon Rappoport observes, “but they produce what I call the Johnny Appleseed effect throughout society. Sprinkle enough of the drugs among enough people and you get otherwise unexplainable violence popping up—in schools, in workplaces. The psychiatric plague eats out the country from the inside.”
20 thoughts on “James Tracy: Parkland Shooting: Top 10 Reasons For Deeper Interrogation”
Know what it is that you know what you know.
Dr. Judy Wood- Left Handed Mug 11oz
Perfect for coffee, tea and hot chocolate, this classic shape white, durable ceramic mug in the most popular size. High quality sublimation printing makes it an appreciated gift to every true hot beverage lover.
Dr. Judy Wood- Women’s Racerback Tank Top
High quality print of this slim fit tank-top will turn heads. And bystanders won’t be disappointed – the racerback cut looks good one any woman’s shoulders.
.: Slim fit
.: 60% Soft cotton; 40% Polyester
.: Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²))
.: Tear away label
.: Runs smaller than usual
Dr. Judy Wood- Know What You Know Women’s T-Shirt
This lightweight shirt has a fitted and narrow cut that will highlight feminine curves. Durable print allows one to stand out in every occasion.
.: Junior fit
.: 100% Soft cotton (Sport Grey and Antiques contain 10% Polyester; Heathers: 65% Polyester)
.: Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
Dr. Judy Wood- Know What You Know Men’s T-Shirt
Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
.: Premium fit
.: 100% Soft cotton
.: Light fabric (4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²))
.: Tear away label
.: Runs bigger than usual
And just to clarify what I mean by large numbers, I mean millions or tens of millions, and not a few dozen or a few thousand like these BS psy-ops/faux-ops are about.
It isn't worth it unless you can kill at least 100 million, as anything less is not going to even begin to solve the voter problem.
I've looked at the Facebook pages for David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez, Aaron Feis, Scott Beigel and Alexa Miednik. None of them have personal info on their pages, which is very suspicious. They look like fake FB pages.
While I agree, that's already being done. And you see there are a lot of people who don't care or believe that could happen in the good ol' USA.
If you want to stop the nonsense, you have to go to the source, which is probably the CIA and associates.
That means that you have to burn it to the ground and kill everyone there, and in addition to the government that makes it so. In order to do that, you have to kill about 200 million people who demand government violate everyone.
You may as well give your guns to the government now and teach your children to obey govern-god no matter what, because the rest of humanity says they gotta be a serf/slave.
Unless, of course, you want to help me build an army willing to kill Americans in large numbers.
Quite entertaining for those living a boring existence. 😉
You are a schill go away hang yourself
This comment has been removed by the author.
If one wants to read how a sane researcher can debunk this crap go to http://www.crisisactorsguild.com/
I realize most people drinking Carny Jim's Kool-Aid won't bother because it would destroy their greatest fantasy.
(Just WHY this is their greatest fantasy deserves its own study; I'm guessing it has a lot to do with having limited prospects in life. Like water, people seek their own level and this collection of misfits accepts all comers because there is no further down to go)
Let's not lose sight of one, tiny fact. When we hear people talking about arming teachers, say, who are we expecting the teachers to subdue with their weapons? False flags or deception events are engineered not by MKUltra'd zombies, they are fabricated and implemented by the deep state's poachers. Look at the incredible amount of work done by our host, Jim Fetzer, on SH and other events. Arguably, there are some missing elements to all of these past events dating back to Columbine and even Gladio. That said, who constitutes the "enemy" in these intrigues? Clearly, deep state has its on the ground stoolpigeons such as the mega-dollar TV newscasters owned and operated by CIA. It also has Congressional stooges put in their jobs by our only Middle East "ally" and kept there by the same entities. Once the stooges take the bait and accept the pesos, they are on the payroll whether they like it or not for the duration of their lives. As in omerta….Who leads the anti-gunners in Congress? Pretty easy to see who's hyperbolizing on these AR15 issues and the "need for gun control". Yet,make no mistake about it. So far, the truth has not won out. The Minute Men have not scored any big victories over the Deep Staters yet. We don't have the money to be able to reach larger audiences. This will nag us until we become more able to project the truth into American homes. Until then, we aren't scoring many victories. The truth must be directed to attack the anti-gunners that are screaming at the top of their lungs to take the guns away. These are glorified trolls and they are looking to '18 and '20 to get back in the White House. Let's face it. 911 and Sandy Hook truth has been shouted down by the trolls over and over. Hate to say it, but all the truth in the world is going nowhere unless we find a more effective way to deliver the goods to Americans. That should be our Number 1 focus and I'm tickled to see Dr. Tracy back writing again on Jim's site. His skills and insights are desperately needed and I think he can fashion a program to smash the trolls with the silver crucifix of truth. Who is better than Dr Tracy for this task?
James only has half the story about Colton Haab up – he’s lying too in a different part of his narrative other than the CNN story.
If you look at eyewitness videos for the latest Florida shooting for eye accessing patterns of visual and auditory construct or remembrance, the results are fascinating. The witnesses below resort to constructing their stories, which means their stories are technically not completely credible. Congruency for eyewitnesses is an important part of analyzing statement validity. Info on eye accessing is here –
When eyewitness Colton Haab gets to the part of his story – "we’re talking about 17 victims and I helped put two of them to rest" – his eyes go to VC and AC, or visual and auditory construct according to the chart.
Eyewitness Samantha Grady claims to have gun shot grazing, but from a powerful AR-15 wounds would be painful and this student shows no sign of being injured or even bandaged anywhere. The talking heads never ask her where she’s wounded. At one point she giggles, and she sobs and 'wipes her tears,' which many of the victims are doing. No one seems to have a truly wet face. When Samantha gets to the part of her story about her wounds and her friend dying, and being saved from severe injuries by a book (not possible with an AR-15), she uses VC and AC, visual and auditory construct.
Why Staged-Deception Events Are Used More Often Than Pure False-Flags Operations
Sandy Hook Killed TV:
Weather you like it or not the Jew capital of America
Just say it it's a fucking false flag enough of this fake shit it's time to fight back expose these people anyway and every way
Welcome back, Dr. Tracy:) You are so right that all these anomalies suggest that the narrative concerning the Parkland event, as portrayed in standard media coverage, deserves further consideration. And after further consideration, the unavoidable conclusion is that the official narrative is false.
Here is my reply to lamb chop. I did not engage him or anyone else further:
wjabbe Lamb Chop • a few seconds ago
Teachers have enough problems already without being experts at fire arms. A gun is worthless for this intended purpose unless it is locked, loaded and at the ready. Storing it in a locked box defeats the intended purpose because time is of the essence. You are some kind of propaganda fool. Evidently your goal is to use this moronic nonsense to drive teachers out of the profession. No teacher would even work in such an environment. There are thousands of schools in the U.S. or tens of thousands. How many have had these false flag shootings to promote gun control? There are millions of responsible Americans who own billions of guns and weapons of all sorts. Are they shooting up Dodge? No they are not. Take you head out of the sand or leave the boiler room at Tel Aviv. By the way no one died at Sandy Hook. It was a total complete hoax promoted by Obama and Holder. Pictures of the "dead" kids exist today when they are older. Pictures exist of these criminals staging the event the day before. Boston "bombing" total hoax.
Evidently you love to be fooled, fleeced and had. Maybe you should have beef for dinner instead of lamb lamb chop. It looks like it has impaired your brain cells.
Winfield J. Abbe, Ph.D., Physics
Here is a reply to the above comment:
Lamb Chop wjabbe • 40 minutes ago
Blow it out your yass, ya two-bit punk. The only teachers who would be armed would not be professional muck-ups as you so snidely suggest. They would gone have through hundreds of hours of intense and professional training. They would know how and where to store a weapon, so that no student or outsider could possibly find it….and so on and so forth.
Good try, however.
These are excellent observations by Professor Tracy. All of them and more must be addressed before one can conclude the extent to which this event was real or fake or a combination of the two; in other words if it was a staged false flag event to promote the gun control agenda like the Sandy Hook Hoax was.
Another site had an article where the participant described the proposal to arm teachers as "demented". I believe Trump is promoting this nonsense. Here is my comment to it:
wjabbe • an hour ago
He is right. This is not an idea it is insanity. Imagine a teacher coming into class and leaving her purse open with a loaded 45 visible on top. The first thing that will happen is an idiot kid will take it out and kill themselves or others or even the teacher. This is not to mention the psychological problems this foolishness would lead to. Or imagine one stupid enough to bring a rifle or an AR-15, loaded, and setting it against the wall or desk with the safety off. Some kid bumps into it and it goes off killing students and/or the teacher. Suppose a kid breaks wind loudly and smelly. Is the teacher going to point a gun at him or her or the gas cloud? The schools are having enough problems as it is without this nonsense . Even if a teacher were to kill a shooter they could be forced to defend against murder charges. What teacher would want to take that risk? And what if the shot missed or bounced or went through and struck another innocent kid? This is total nonsense. However it would be a lying lawyer's dream come true.