[Editor’s note: This blog was based upon the draft for the donation site, not the one intended to be published. I leave it here because of the great interest in this move and will update as soon as the web site has been properly established.]
The immediate goal for TruthBeTold is to provide information to participate in various ways for a class action lawsuit regarding the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas (MSD) school shooting. If you have questions regarding the official narrative – WE NEED YOU. Before evidence is destroyed, before witnesses capitulate, before the 2nd Amendment is infringed, we need to act under an organized authority and quickly.There are many ways to help and one can participate in as many categories as they would like. You do not have to donate to be part of this class action, although any donation is appreciated.
- Donate – help sponsor and pay for this lawsuit. $5, $10, $100 or any level of support is welcome. Donations can be anonymous.
- Participate in Class-Action – Add your name if you would like to be part of this class-action. The more names we have, the more weight we have in court. Our goal is to have at least 500 plaintiffs as signatories.
- Help with Investigation – Any person who has information about this case and would like to analyze data, please sign up.
- Organization – We are planning a long-term organization. We will need people who want to participate in the organizational structure.
Think it is illegal for the Government to lie to you? Think again –The Smith-Mundt “Modernization” Act allows the U.S. Government to use propaganda to be disseminated to Americans to change their opinion. The original act prevented propaganda being distributed to the American public to influence them. So, the question remains what is propaganda – false information, deception, staged events, etc.? What happened to the government telling the truth to Americans? When “Weapons of Mass Destruction” were announced as a pretext to go to war with Iraq and then revealed that there were none – was that propaganda to wage war?We all know the power of the pen and so does the Government. That is why they are launching a $40,000,000 million-dollar propaganda offensive. Why is it becoming more difficult to question any event or criticize policies? Don’t people in a free society have a right to the truth to formulate their own opinions? One of TruthBeTold underlying goals is to champion this belief.On a long-term basis, we need an organized, unrentless, enduring organization that will NEVER be controlled by the opposition. We would like to cooperate with other groups in forming an alliance to promote a free society. Other organizations have influence and have provided an avenue to have their voices heard. We would like to establish the same avenue to shape our future.Other goals under TruthBeTold include:
- We have seen the on-slaught of freedom of speech over the internet. Why? Because we allowed it. We know Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, etc. do not have our best interest at heart, yet we use them. Why have we not had our own search engine and video site that could be an umbrella for all people trying to report the news. We realize that people have developed alternatives, yet without a cohesive group and mass marketing, we cannot compete. A long-term goal is to provide a platform to include archives, a search engine, videos, hosting. etc. We know that the Government is spending millions to combat any narrative they do not want Americans to hear, especially online. We need a centralized on-line location that will not be corrupted.
- We need to establish our own journalists and investigative reporters. Can you imagine if the media did its job and reported the news accurately? The regulated narrative of FAKE news is debilitating to a free society. Let’s change this!
- We need to be politically active and help cooperate with other like-minded organizations. There are so many organizations doing great things, but are scattered. We need to pool our resources and ban together on important issues.
- Parkland teacher: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I’ve never seen before’
- Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting
- The curious ever-changing dates of March For Our Lives permit application
- Dead at 42: Broward County Sheriff deputy who questioned Parkland school shooting’s gun control agenda
- Florida Obituaries show no Parkland school shooting deaths
- The Parkland school shooting post that got Tony Mead banned from Facebook
- A Florida Hogg Story
- The curious case of Parkland school shooting student survivor Emma Gonzalez
- The curious case of Parkland school shooting hero coach Aaron Feis
- The curious case of Parkland school shooting victim Kyle Laman
- Florida school shooting shills are out in full force
- Who is David Hogg, Florida Parkland School shooting survivor?
- Florida Valentine’s Day school shooting: anomalies and confessed shooter
12 thoughts on “Dr. Eowyn: Join a Class-Action Lawsuit for the Truth about the Parkland School Shooting”
Good morning: how about news? I don’t have “cable”,but do have internet. either way, nearly everyone “pays” for media/news even if it’s total garbage. The media outlets don’t have a banner disclaimer stating that their information is false disinformation, thus they’re committing fraud. Just an idea. Great work! Thanks! Mark
What about media/news? We all pay for it, as part of Internet, cable, satellite, whichever. They don’t put up a disclaimer banner or notice saying it’s fake/false fictional etc. therefore they’re purportedly representing it as truthful: when clearly it’s anything but. Just an idea.
Great job! Thanks!
I forgot to check notify me. Thx
Seems like a good idea, but what product or service was purchased; would that not be the criteria?
I am not interested in obituaries….let's see the Coroners Reports.
I would rather see the Coroners Reports.
What are the possibilities of a class action suit based on consumer fraud?
This blog was based upon a draft of the web site proposal and will be updated when the site is ready to accept donations. I apologize for having it up prematurely.
I will take that up with Wolfgang. He took legal action, but it may not have been all that he promised.
What about the lawsuits Wolfgang was going to file about Sandy Hook? Has he given anyone their money back?
Thank you for sharing this article with us!
disability discrimination lawyers pasadena