(1) Kamala Harris is neither a “natural born” U.S. citizen (defined as both parents being U.S. citizens at the time of her birth), nor she is an African American. Her mother is a Tamil Indian, who immigrated to the U.S. in 1960 from Madras, India (Madras was renamed Chennai in 1996); her father came to the U.S. in 1961 from Jamaica, to attend graduate study in economics at the University of California, Berkeley. (Wikipedia)
(2) At age 31, fresh out of law school, Kamala Harris “slept her way” into two lucrative state government jobs that paid her nearly half a million dollars in just 4 years.
Kamala attacked her running mate as a quasi-racist during the Democratic debates.
(3) Kamala Harris is rabidly pro-abort:
- Not only does she support late-term abortions, Harris supports abortion up to birth. In other words, she supports infanticide.
- Harris wants the federal government to overturn state and local laws protecting the unborn.
- Harris is endorsed by Planned Parenthood, the abortion mill that has generously and consistently contributed to her campaigns.
- As senator, Harris has produced legislation targeting pro-life journalists who expose Planned Parenthood’s sale of organs and parts from aborted babies.
(4) In February 2019, Kamala Harris said she would support reparations for “black people”.
(5) In July 2019, Kamala Harris said that if elected president, she would use executive orders for gun control.
Tulsi and Kamala mix it up during Democratic debate, where Kamala dropped out early.
(6) Kamala Harris is pro-illegal immigration:
- In 2010, Harris opposed Arizona’s since-struck-down immigration law, declaring that we “can’t afford to divert scarce local law-enforcement resources to enforcing federal immigration laws.”
- In 2012, Kamala Harris submitted a brief supporting an illegal immigrant’s application for a law license. In 2014, the California Supreme Court ruled in the immigrant’s favor, even though the California State Bar’s rules state that it is disqualifying professional misconduct to commit a criminal act.
- In her first speech on the Senate floor, Harris declared, “An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.” She later avowed the belief that illegal immigration is “a civil violation, not a crime.” (National Review)
Tucker reviews Tulsi’s attack on Kamala with her on “Tucker Carlson Tonight”.
(7) Kamala Harris discriminates against Christians:
- When she was California’s attorney general, Harris filed a brief with the U.S. Supreme Court asking it to refuse craft-store Hobby Lobby’s request to deny women health care coverage for contraception because of the owner’s Christian beliefs. (Religion News)
- In November 2018, Senator Kamala Harris opposed federal judicial nominee Brian Buescher because he is a member of the Knights of Columbus, a pro-life Catholic group.
(8) Kamala Harris is not a feminist:
Before Joe Biden selected her to be his VP running mate, during last year’s Demonrat primaries, at a campaign event in Nevada on April 2, 2019, Kamala Harris said she totally believed the women who accused Biden of touching them against their wishes: “I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.” (The Hill)
Of course, now that she is Biden’s VP running-mate, Harris conveniently has forgotten all that. So much for Kamala Harris being a feminist.
Drudge Report has gone to the dark side. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by a military veteran!
13 thoughts on “Dr. Eowyn, 8 things you should know about Kamala Harris”
This campaign ad alone could guarantee Trump’s election……
…and this is for a good laugh…..
The mail in ballot theft is underway…bet on it!
Democrats are furious with President Trump this week after he rejected demands to fund the United States Postal Service (USPS) ahead of the upcoming 2020 election. The president spoke about withholding funds from the government-run mail service during an interview Thursday with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo. On the same day, Vice News’ Motherboard published a report outlining how mail sorting machines, the same ones used for sorting mail-in ballots, were being dismantled across the country for unknown reasons.
“They [the Democrats] want three and a half-billion dollars for something that’ll turn out to be fraudulent — that’s election money basically. They want $25 billion for the post office,” President Trump said.
“Now, they need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots. Now, in the meantime, they aren’t getting there. But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”
In Aus ABCsaid “In addition to her embrace of QAnon, Ms Greene has made a series of racist, anti-Semitic and Islamophobic comments, including alleging an “Islamic invasion” of government offices and accusing Jewish billionaire George Soros of collaborating with Nazis.”
Now George Soros did collaborate with the Nazis, he admitted it on USA 60 minutes:
While Kamala is very leftist in her opinions–what major Democratic politician from California isn’t?–she is clearly eligible to run for VP based on age and her birth in the US. You do not have to have two American citizens as parents … after all, that would have eliminated all of our early presidents! And, she is clearly African-American on her father’s side, although her Ph.D. father doesn’t seem very thrilled with her.
The strange thing is that Harris isn’t even popular among Democrats, based on her disastrous primary run in which despite her big financial advantage couldn’t get out of single digits. Trump’s chances–already excellent–are looking better and better every day!
Poor William, you must have failed geography as a youngster. I didn’t realize all these years that Jamaica was in Africa.
By the way, William both parents of George Washington were born in Virginia? You were saying again?
I thought for sure Mike Pence was going to be dumped for Trump’s second term. There’s something about him that does not seem right. The way Trump did not acknowledge Pence at Bush Senior’s funeral was bizarre. Is it possible Pence is going to be replaced at the convention? Imagine the shocker of a Pence resignation for health reasons and being replaced with a mind blowing Trump card like….? Fill in the blank Gang________________________________
I personally think Trump and his VP should never be in the same zip code. And anytime the President is known to be some where, the VP should be at an unknown location just in case anything happens it’s less likely Pelosi could be in charge. Does anyone see a more horrifying scenario than that?
Look for a switch at the Democrat Convention in Milwaukee, where I believe Biden will be cashed in for Michelle. Trump can’t decide in advance of seeing how the Democrats are going to play their cards to make this decision. I believe he is fully capable of dumping Pence for someone who would do him better. We shall see.
Dr…..So you would say we are looking at a Michael/Kamala ticket….?
Now that is a nightmare, but highly feasible. I would bet the farm Biden will be out.
Well, not actually all FEMALE….only to the average voter.
Pence’s is not the only one who is suspect in the Trump camp–go no further than Mike Pompeo. But, Trump will be the boss if he wins a 2nd term and the GOP holds the Senate. Everyone else will be irrelevant.
And remember, Don’t have sex without your mask!
I take back everything bad I ever said about Alex.
Alex Jones is the Resistance!