Writing “10 Absolute Truths” on any subject could be considered bold, overly ambitious, or just downright arrogant. That becomes even more a consideration when writing on a controversial subject such as election fraud. Nevertheless, there are some important lessons from history, including the most recent election, that coalesce into powerful truths that we will have to face sooner or later, whether pleasant or not.
Truth #1: Election Fraud is real. It’s not new. But it has gotten more sinister and sophisticated.
In 1990, Dan Balz wrote that Johnson “didn’t just steal the election but pulled off a heist of historic proportions, far greater than anyone has recognized until now.”4 New York Times writer Martin Tolchin reached a similar conclusion in a book review titled “How Johnson Won Election He’d Lost.”5 In addition, there are many instances of foreign election fraud where dictators such as Kim Jong Un, Joseph Stalin, Hugo Chavez, and Nicolas Maduro won obviously fraudulent elections with massive totals and an unreasonable percentage of the vote. These are all very real facts from history. Since human nature has not changed, there is no reason to believe that election fraud has disappeared. Quite the contrary. Fraud has upped its game with modern technology, as explained below.
Truth #2: The election stakes are higher than ever before.
This has worsened during the pandemic. There are major debates over policies such as mandated shutdowns, declarations of what is an essential business (and what isn’t), and mask requirements that have direct, personal, and long-lasting impacts on our finances and our very way of life. In addition to the hopefully short-term pandemic challenge, we also face a set of radical proposals that would permanently alter America if enacted. On the electoral front, we have heard loud voices within one party to form new states from the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico with the primary purpose of adding new Senators from their party to tip the Senate permanently in their favor. In addition, the leadership of that same party has demanded immigration changes that appear designed to provide a permanent popular majority for their party through more open borders, amnesty, and fast tracks to citizenship.
Many of the same group also support abolishing the Electoral College in favor of a national popular vote. Of course, such a move would remake the electoral landscape completely. Election fraud in a single state might be sufficient to decide an election. And lest you think that the Supreme Court might rein in such ambitions, this same group has advocated a scheme called “court packing,” where the new President would add Justices to the court to guarantee a majority ruling whenever required. President Franklin Roosevelt attempted to do this in 1937 but failed.7 Finally, there are major foreign policy debates on the role America should play in the world, how we should react to China, and how we protect our nation. The differences over these issues are stark and will have a huge impact on our national security in the not-too-distant future.
Truth #3: Foreign actors are interfering in our elections, and that is a national security risk.
Truth #4: Our electronic voting machines are vulnerable, but most are afraid to admit it.
A frequent claim by election officials is that voting equipment is “air gapped” and not connected to the internet. This is misleading, as the Kill Chain documentary demonstrated with overwhelming evidence. In fact, some (albeit disputed) reports contend that Dominion may have been communicating with overseas servers on Election Day.15 Those who have attempted to debunk concerns about Dominion Systems, for example, make claims such as those by voting technology expert Edward Perez in the New York Times on November 11: I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly.16 Perez apparently missed the 2018 reporting from the same newspaper when the Times’s website posted video of a Michigan professor hacking voting software and clearly showed their defects and risks.17 Any reasonable person can look at the method used to tabulate votes and recognize inherent flaws in the systems. The state of Texas did, which is why in January 2020 it rejected the use of Dominion Voting Systems products due to inefficiency and unreliability.18
You don’t have to drill down into the history of the Dominion voting machines, the manuals that demonstrate how to switch votes as a “feature” and foreign connections. You just have to accept what others were saying about the vulnerabilities before the 2020 count was awarded to Biden. Beyond that, however, it should be important to look into claims that Dominion employees carried a personal political bias against President Trump.19 Do we really want those controlling our election to be blatantly biased? The claim that a full recount rules out the notion of machine contamination, unfortunately, does not offer reassurance. Kill Chain warned Georgia officials in advance that any recount using Dominion Voting Systems equipment and software would be automatically tainted. In addition, there are reports that the firm used to conduct audits of Dominion has audited it before.20
Truth #5: What happened in six states was not normal or acceptable.
We have testimonies, affidavits, and video evidence of massive irregularities in the contested states of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada. There are reports provided under penalty of perjury pertaining to the ejection of witnesses or requiring extreme distances from the count, failure to verify signatures, and vote-counting rule changes. Workers were told to go home, reportedly due to a burst pipe (that may have been just a clogged toilet). Security footage shows ballots pulled from suitcases hidden underneath tables—after workers were dismissed—that reportedly coincides with ballot spikes. There also was a push to delete, shred, or otherwise eliminate data from the election even as the outcome is contested.
It is unacceptable that witnesses to this activity have been threatened and intimidated. Yet that has been happening. If there was no fraud, why? We have a responsibility to protect our election but also to protect whistleblowers who warn us of bad behavior.
Truth #6: The science of statistics reveals unusual patterns that should be investigated.
Truth #7: Mail-in ballots have long been recognized as a fraud risk—and with good reason.
Truth #8: Preventing election fraud is a civil rights issue.
There’s a reason that the 1871 “Ku Klux Klan Act” dealt with conspiracies to defraud voter rights. This is because free and fair elections are directly tied to civil rights. Candidates vie to maximize their share of the minority vote, and President Trump had a strong showing with some of the best numbers for a Republican in 60 years. If fraud were permanently introduced, however, it would greatly reduce the perceived value of minority voters, diminishing their future clout. Thus, it is imperative that we have clean elections as a matter of civil rights.
Truth #9: The mainstream media and social media manipulated election results by censoring political discourse.
Truth #10: It is acceptable to question election results. In fact, it’s a necessity to maintain free and fair elections.
Despite the mass effort to challenge and silence anyone who questions election results, a willingness to question election outcomes is an important part of our democratic process. If we ever blindly accept election results without question, we will be lost. In the 2000 election, Vice President Al Gore fought the stated results all the way to the Supreme Court, finally conceding on December 13 only after the final court ruling. That was his right. You can’t dismiss a candidate’s right to use every legal means to contest an election. That’s an important safeguard. Likewise, Americans have a free speech right to express their opinion about an election. Hillary Clinton and her supporters were certainly vocal and not fact-checked into acquiescent silence about her belief that Russian collusion stole the 2016 election for Trump—even after a lengthy investigation proved otherwise. They had that free speech right to their opinion. It therefore should be acceptable to question the results of this most unusual 2020 election.
The Bottom Line: Nations that allow mass corruption in elections are at risk of permanently losing all liberties.
This is sad but self-evident. The risk of fraudulent elections is simply too great to “look the other way,” even once. It is a matter of national security. There should therefore be no rush to the expedient, “politically correct,” and patently false conclusion that there was not enough voter fraud in the 2020 election to affect the final results. Rather, we owe it to ourselves and our children to properly investigate and root out the fraud.
Endnotes: Ten Absolute Truths About the 2020 Election and Election Fraud That Every American Should Understand
- Heritage Foundation “A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States,” https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud.
- Neil Kumar, “The Battle of Athens, Tennessee,” Abbeville Institute, September 2, 2020, https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/the-battle-of-athens-tennessee/.
- Robert A. Caro, The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Means of Ascent (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1990).
- Dan Baltz, “The Mystery of Ballot Box 13,” Washington Post, March 4, 1990.
- Martin Tolchin, “How Johnson Won Election He’d Lost,” New York Times, February 11, 1990.
- Brian Schwartz, “Total 2020 Election Spending to Hit Nearly $14 Billion, More Than Double 2016’s Sum,” CNBC.com, October 28, 2020, https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/28/2020-election-spending-to-hit-nearly-14-billion-a-record.html.
- Lesley Kennedy, “This Is How FDR Tried to Pack the Supreme Court,” History.com, September 18, 2020, https://www.history.com/news/franklin-roosevelt-tried-packing-supreme-court.
- “US Election 2020: China, Russia and Iran ‘Trying to Influence’ Vote,” BBCNews.com, August 8, 2020, https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53702872.
- Trevor Loudon, “Virginia Goes Blue: Pro-China Communists Claim Credit,” Epoch Times, November 14, 2019, https://www.theepochtimes.com/virginia-goes-blue-pro-china-communists-claim-credit_3140463.html.
- Jim Hoft, “China Whistleblower with Royal Ancestry Steps Forward—Reveals Video, Photos of Alleged Chinese Counterfeit Ballot Printing Operations of US Ballots for MS, FL and NC,” Gateway Pundit, December 5, 2020, https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/china-whistleblower-steps-forward-reveals-video-photos-alleged-chinese-counterfeit-ballot-printing-operations-us-ballots-mi-fl-nc/; Li Hai, “Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing,” Epoch Times, December 4, 2020.
- Lora Ries and Hans Von Spakovsky, “On Elections, DHS Is an Advisor on Cybersecurity, Not the Nation’s Policeman of Election Fraud,” Heritage Foundation, November 23, 2020, https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/elections-dhs-advisor-cybersecurity-not-the-nations-policeman; Joshua Philipp, “Dominion Part of Council That Disputed Election Integrity Concerns in DHS Statement,” Epoch Times, November 16, 2020, https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/dominion-part-of-council-that-disputed-election-integrity-concerns-in-dhs-statement_3581659.html; “Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees,” Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, November 12, 2020, https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election.
- “Hackers Putting New Voting to the Test,” MSNBC, August 9, 2019, https://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/hackers-putting-new-voting-machines-to-the-test-65763909893.
- See Joseph Wulfson, “New York Times Previously Sounded Alarm on How Easily Electronic Voting Machines Can Be Hacked,” FoxNews.com, November 17, 2020, https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-previously-sounded-alarm-on-how-easily-electronic-voting-machines-can-be-hacked; Frank Bajak, “Reliability of Pricey New Voting Machines Questioned,” Associated Press, February 23, 2020, https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/23/new-voting-machines-reliability-questioned/; Judy Frankel, “The Black Box: Voting Machines,” Huffington Post, September 3, 2015, https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-black-box-voting-mach_b_8082384.
- See Senator Elizabeth Warren website at https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G.%20McCarthy,%20&%20Staple%20Street%20letters.pdf.
- Debra Heine, “Cyber Security Expert: Dominion Was Connected to Internet on Election Day, Communicated Overseas,” American Greatness, November 30, 2020, https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/30/cyber-security-expert-col-phil-waldron-dominion-was-connected-to-internet-on-election-day-and-communicating-overseas/.
- Edward Perez, quoted in Jack Nicas, “No, Dominion Voting Machines Did Not Delete Trump Votes,” New York Times, November 11, 2020.
- J. Alex Halderman, “I Hacked an Election. So Can the Russians,” New York Times, April 5, 2018, https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/05/opinion/election-voting-machine-hacking-russians.html.
- Brad Johnson, “Texas Rejected Use of Dominion Voting System Software Due to Efficiency Issues,” The Texan, November 19, 2020, https://thetexan.news/texas-rejected-use-of-dominion-voting-system-software-due-to-efficiency-issues/.
- Matt Margolis, “CLAIM: Dominion Exec Bragged That He Made Sure ‘Trump Is Not Gonna Win’ on Conference Call,” PJMedia.com, November 28, 2020, https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/11/28/claim-dominion-exec-bragged-that-he-made-sure-trump-is-not-gonna-win-on-conference-call-n1179285.
- “Dominion-Linked Firm to Conduct Audit of Dominion Voting Systems,” Populist Press, December 4, 2020, https://populist.press/dominion-linked-firm-to-conduct-audit-of-dominion-voting-systems/.
- Peter Klimek et al., “Statistical Detection of Systematic Election Irregularities,” proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, September 2012.
- Jay Valentine, interview on Securing American with Frank Gaffney, Real America’s Voice News, November 25, 2020, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZpm38pE2MM.
- Hans von Spakovsky, “Vote Harvesting: A Recipe for Intimidation, Coercion, and Election Fraud,” Heritage Foundation, October 8, 2018, https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/report/vote-harvesting-recipe-intimidation-coercion-and-election-fraud.
- “Building Confidence in U.S. Elections: Report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform,” National Commission on Federal Election Reform, Center for Democracy and Election Management, American University, 2005, p. 46.
- “Biden Voter Messaging Survey Analysis,” Media Research Center, November 24, 2020, https://cdn.mrc.org/TPC-MRC+Biden+Voter+Messaging+Survey+Analysis+Nov+2020_final.pdf.
- Isabel van Brugan, “Google Shifted a ‘Minimum’ of 6 Million Votes in 2020 Election: Dr. Robert Epstein,” The Epoch Times, November 24, 2020, https://www.theepochtimes.com/google-shifted-a-minimum-of-6-million-votes-in-2020-election-dr-robert-epstein_3592527.html.
- “Conservative Commentator Forces Fact-Checkers to Retract, Admit Fault,” Jerusalem Post, November 30, 2020, https://www.jpost.com/international/conservative-commentator-forces-fact-checkers-to-retract-admit-fault-650647.
2 thoughts on “Ten Absolute Truths About the 2020 Election and Election Fraud That Every American Should Understand”
This article points out that election fraud is not only a serious issue, but rather common. The 2020 US Presidential is particularly egregious. Creepy Joe Bozo is not legitimate. He is simply a demented puppet dictator who did not win the election. I believe Major General Thomas Mcinerney”s statement that the true Electoral College vote count was 428 for the Honorable President Trump, and 110 for Demented Creepy Joe, the sad clown of the Dominioncrat’s Cirque du Diable, whose primary goal is the total destruction of the nation. The great majority of legitimate legal voters has been completely disenfranchised by a minority of illegitimate, illegal, fraudulent, and phantom voters.
“there are many instances of foreign election fraud where dictators such as Kim Jong Un, Joseph Stalin, Hugo Chavez, and Nicolas Maduro won obviously fraudulent elections with massive totals and an unreasonable percentage of the vote. ”
Careless, unsubstantiated allegations like this detract from an otherwise excellent story.
Kim, the grandson of a war hero, is the leader of a tiny, homogenous Asian country still at war with America, so there’s nothing unreasonable about his percentage of the vote.
Ditto Stalin, who modernized Russia and won WWII, leading a country that has always revered (and preferred) autocrats.
Ditto Chavez and Maduro, who defied the hated US and subjected themselves to innumerable elections using a vote-counting system the Carter Center calls the world’s best.